Thursday, August 30, 2012

Some photos of Elder Pew in Mexico!

Elder Pew rubs his eye, his companion Elder Heath to the left of him.

Elder Pew teaches the Restoration to another missionary in 3 minutes.

Elder Heath and Elder Pew on the end enjoy sloppy joes and chocolate chip cookies --his President's wife's doing.  She is awesome!

His Zone, Independencia (he is not standing with his companion)
So being the stalker type mom that I am I follow the mission blog and I noticed a new post with photos from Zone Conferences.  I had received a quick email last week from his Mission President's wife that she had seen him and he seemed to be doing well, yadda yadda.  It was nice of her to say so!  So I thought,"Hey maybe there are some photos of Elder Pew".  YEAH, there were 4!  Okay not the best photos of him but still...made me smile.  I loved Zone Conferences, and I think he is loving this one!